Friday, March 27, 2009

Kids do and say the darndest things :)

Our son called us the other day to tell us a story about our darling grandson. Their family was sitting down to dinner and Landon enthusiastically volunteered to say the blessing on their food. He bowed his head and began, "I pledge allegiance to the flag", holding back laughter, his mother reminds him, no its Heavenly Father..... Landon has been learning the pledge of allegiance at preschool and got a little mixed up. He continually makes us smile. Oh how I love that little boy.

Another funny story I heard, is about a seven-year-old boy who had become seperated from his mother in a Wal-Mart store in West Valley City. He went up to an employee and asked for help in locating his mother. He was taken to the customer service desk and was told to say his and his mother's name over the intercom. When he was put in front of the microphone he says, "I'd like to bear my testimony", I guess everyone in Wal-Mart stopped for a minute to try to figure out what was going on. Only in Utah would this happen, you gotta love it.

2 comments:

  1. haha love it! that is also why I love my job, Cameron says hilarious stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! Love the shopping story!

    ReplyDelete