Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Happy Birthday Wish!

Today is my mother's 67th birthday. I am really grateful that I have her for my mother. She is a kind and gentle lady with a big and loving heart. She has a strong testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ and is a wonderful example for her family. She gave birth to 9 children and worked miracles daily while raising all of us. She continues to be a wonderful grandmother to 35 and a greatgrandmother to 4. When I spoke to her last night she didn't feel well. She has a cold and is aching all over. There won't be a celebration today, the party will have to wait until she feels better. I hope you feel better soon mom. Happy Birthday and I love you!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!!!! Can you please go to kindoandjoco.blogspot.com and visit this also:) behinedthesecenkindoanjoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope she gets feeling better and I hope that one day someone makes a comment like you did about her making miracles everyday with you and your siblings. I can only hope to live like that. She sounds like a great woman!

    Thelissa

    ReplyDelete