Monday, February 23, 2009

LA means Louisiana

Last night at dinner I was having a conversation with one of my daughters and this is how it went.
Jess: Mardi Gras is going on now, right mom?
Me: Yes, I had't thought about it, but it is happening now.
Jess: Well Cara (another daughter) called me last night to make sure it was Mardi Gras time. I also heard that a guy got killed in L.A. during Mardi Gras.
Me: Yes, I am not surprised, it gets pretty crazy in New Orleans when Mardi Gras is happening. But wait did you say LA?
Jess: Yes, Los Angeles.
Me: No Jess, LA stands for LOUSIANA!
Jess: Oh?
ME: LOL

Thanks for the good laugh Jess, you continue to make life interesting!

4 comments:

  1. Uh uh uh ummm... It's MARDI GRAS not Maudi Gras!!! Hahaha no who looks dumb? Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your right! All fixed now thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, no, no, I am not implying that you are dumb, that you are not. I just love some of the things that you come up with. Love ya back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess, you said: "no who looks dumb" instead of now who looks dumb.

    ReplyDelete