Monday, February 2, 2009

Jaw dropping news!

I am the Primary choritster in our ward. Quite often the children will say things that make me laugh or even make my jaw drop (in a good way). Yesterday, the children were being taught about the importance of families and were asked what things their mothers and fathers did for them. There were many expected replies like their mom's cooked for them and their dad's went to work. Well one of the little girls replied that her dad did the laundry at their house. As you can probably quess many of us women in the room raised our eyebrows and thought hmmmm. This little girls mother happen to be in the Primary substituting and didn't realize what her daughter had said. So one of the leaders told her what was said and this sister replied,"Oh yeah, he has done 99% of the laundry since we have been married". My jaw dropped to the floor. Let me just ask you this, how does that happen??

1 comment:

  1. I don't know but when you find out let me know!! Oh and also John won't even take the garbage out!

    ReplyDelete