Monday, June 8, 2009

LONDON - DAY 7

This is our last day in London. We took in some more sights and we did a little browsing in Harrods. There is actually a designated time set a side for those who want to browse and not buy. I had the crazy idea that I could actully purchase some scarves for my daughters. It was crazy how expensive things were in that store. I saw some beautiful scarves which were priced at around $700. I DON'T THINK SO! Needless to say we got the heck out of there, but before we left I did take some pictures of the inside.

Inside Harrods on the floor that expensive scarves and purses are sold.

Here I am standing outside of Harrods.

To top off our wonderful time in London went to the broadway show "Wicked". Bret and I both agreed that it was fabulous. The theatre that the show was performed in had some fabulous architecture. It was a great night. (Please excuse the horrible picture of myself. The sun was so bright I could not help but squint. I did not take very many good pictures while on our trip).

We really packed in alot of sightseeing and activities while we were in London. But I think the greatest part of my vacation was spending every minute with my sweetheart. Thank you sweetie you planned a great trip. I love you!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you guys had so much fun! What a great thing to have gotten to do!!

    ReplyDelete